“สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. เปิดรับสมัครสอบ [ ] – แนวข้อสอบ+เฉลย ภาษาอังกฤษ สไตล์ ก.พ.(ปริญญาตรี-โท)”
ลิงค์: https://iqepi.com/?p=12751 หรือ
ตำแหน่ง: แนวข้อสอบ+เฉลย ภาษาอังกฤษ สไตล์ ก.พ.(ปริญญาตรี-โท)
ระดับการศึกษา: ปวช. ปวส. ปวท. อนุปริญญา ปริญญาตรี ปริญญาโท
เปิดรับสมัครตั้งแต่: -4-24 มี.ค. 57
**ไม่ต้องผ่านภาค ก. ก.พ.**
แนวข้อสอบภาค ก. ก.พ. ภาษาอังกฤษ สไตล์ ก.พ. ระดับปริญญาตรี และ ปริญญาโท (ตัวเลือกสีแดงคือคำตอบ)
Instruction: Select the most appropriate choice for each item. (Q1 – Q5)
- Interviewer: Good afternoon, please have a seat.
- Interviewee: (1) _________.
- Interviewer: How are you doing?
- Interviewee: I’m fine, thank you.
- Interviewer: (2) _________?
- Interviewee: No, sir, I had no trouble at all.
- Interviewer: Could you tell me a little about your (3) _________?
- Interviewee: I graduated from UCLA in 1995, with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
- Interviewer: Any post-graduate degrees?
- Interviewee: Yes, I enrolled in NYU’s master program for journalism and (4) _________.
- Interviewer: How about your (5) _________?
- Interviewee: After I left NYU, I worked for a year at the Cincinnati Daily.
Q1 : (please use conversation above)
- Yes, please
- Thank you
- With pleasure
- Sit down, please
Q2 : (please use conversation above)
- What is the problems at your office
- Did you like the office you worked
- Was there any problems at the office
- Did you have any trouble finding us
Q3 : (please use conversation above)
- private life
- previous experience
- educational background
Q4 : (please use conversation above)
- didn’t finish
- dropped out in 1998
- earned a degree
- took a break
Q5 : (please use conversation above)
- previous job
- post education
- work experience
- other qualifications
Q6 : Instruction: Fill in the blank.
The Prime Minister will be leaving today to ____________the Asia-Europe Meeting.
Q7 : Instruction: Fill in the blank.
There is a high ______ of an accident when driving in heavy rain.
Q8 : Instruction: Fill in the blank.
Artists normally use only acoustic guitars to play acoustic ______ of songs.
Q9 : Instruction: Fill in the blank.
If they can buy personal computers, they should also be able to ______ the software.
Q10 : Instruction: Choose the correct answer.
Will you accept a credit card or do you prefer _______?
Q11 : Instruction: Choose the correct answer.
Thailand’s gross domestic product ________ to expand four to five percent this year.
- is expect
- is expected
Q12 : Instruction: Choose the correct answer.
Quality control is performed _______ every stage of our company’s production.
Q13 : Instruction: Choose the correct answer.
You can see all ___________ you need on the screen.
- an information
- the information
- of information
Q14 : Instruction: Choose the correct answer.
As president of Homeland Estate Company, I would like to thank our business partners _____ contributed to our success.
Q15 : Instruction: Choose the correct answer.
An Australian tourist died in Russia after _______ from swine flu.
- to suffer
- was suffered
Instruction: Read the following letter and select the best answer for each item. (Q16 – Q20)
OFFICE OF THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
Pitsanuloke Road, Dusit, Bangkok 10300, THAILAND
Tel: 66 2547 1000, Fax 66 2547 1000
3 May 20XX
Mr. Denis Ives
Public Sector Management Consultant
17 Wagga Street
Dear Mr. Ives:
I am writing to you to express our appreciation for your warm hospitality and efforts in arranging the seminar programme for our group of executives from Thailand. The programme was very well designed and was structured exactly as we had hoped. The sessions with you, I would say, were the highlight of the programme. While the introduction helped us greatly to comprehend the structure and framework of the Australian public service and its reform, your executive session was invaluable in clarifying the issues and areas that had been a bit unclear during the week of discussions and observations.
It was extremely valuable for us to have had this opportunity to observe the practice of Australian public service reform, to exchange ideas about our work, and to discuss our problems. This programme has given me new insights into our own situation and approaches to improve our procedures.
I hope that we will be able to keep in contact, and that perhaps we can reciprocate your hospitality in Thailand in the near future.
Q16 : What is the purpose of this letter?
- Thanks for study visit arrangement
- Thanks for participating in the seminar
- Acknowledgement of the benefits of the study visit
- Appreciation for Australian public service management
Q17 : It can be assumed that the sessions before Mr. Ive’s lecture were _____ .
Q18 : What is considered the best part of the seminar programme?
- The meeting they had with Mr. Ives
- Discussion with people involving the reform
- Observations of Australian public management
- Exchange of ideas concerning reform obstacles
Q19 : The seminar programme largely deals with the ______.
- obstacles of Australian government
- reform of Australian public service
- structure of Australian public facilities
- management of Australian public service
Q20 : The word “insight” (line 3, paragraph 2) refers to _____.
- valuable innovations
- a long vision
- modern practices
- deep understanding
Instruction: Read the following passage and choose the best answer. (Q21 – Q25)
Structured learning certainly has its place. But if it replaces unmediated engagement with the world, it has a negative effect on a child’s education. Children learn the fragility of flowers by touching their petals. They learn to cooperate by organizing their own games. The computer cannot simulate the physical and emotional nuances of resolving a dispute during kickball, or the creativity of inventing new rhymes to the rhythm of jumping rope. These full-bodied, often deeply heartfelt experiences educate not just the intellect but also the soul of the child. When children are free to practice on their own, they can test their inner perceptions against the world around them, develop the qualities of care, self-discipline, courage, compassion, generosity, and tolerance – and gradually figure out how to be part of both social and biological communities.
It’s true that engaging with others on the playground can be a harrowing experience, too. Children often need to be monitored and, at times, disciplined for acts of cruelty, carelessness, selfishness, even violence. Computers do provide an attractively reliable alternative to the dangers of unsupervised play. But schools too often use computers or other highly structured activities to prevent these problematic qualities of childhood from surfacing – out of fear or a compulsion to force-feed academics. This effectively denies children the practice and feedback they need to develop the skills and dispositions of a mature person. If children do not test the waters of unsupervised social activity, they likely will never be able to swim in the sea of civic responsibility. If they have no opportunities to dig in the soil, discover the spiders, bugs, birds, and plants that populate even the smallest unpaved playgrounds, they will be less likely to explore, appreciate, and protect nature as adults.
Q21 : The passage is mainly about ________.
- children’s activities
- children’s education
- how to stimulate children’s creativity
- the negative effects of structured learning
Q22 : The author thinks that _________.
- structured learning is the best way for children to learn
- children learn to co-operate by playing computer games
- computers can supplement physical activities for children
- computers cut children off from direct experience of the world
Q23 : According to the passage, children should have _________so that they can adapt themselves to be part of society.
- free time with their family
- highly structured activities
- unsupervised social activities
- attractive and monitored activities
Q24 : Which of the following agrees with the passage?
- Children should learn how to swim properly.
- Children should be encouraged to engage with nature.
- Children will eventually mature into responsible adults.
- Children need to be supervised most of the time to prevent violence.
Q25 : The word “harrowing” (paragraph 2, line 1) is closest in meaning to _____.
สมัครงาน สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. งานราชการ สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. รับสมัคร สอบ สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. 2557 สอบ สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. 57 สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. เปิดสอบ